A study from The Western Ontario and McMaster Universities show the benefits of applying deep heat therapy to alleviate symptoms associated with Knee Osteoarthritis.
- MendMeShop News & Special Offers
- Frozen Shoulder
- Shoulder Surgery
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Wrist Pain & Carpal Tunnel
- Elbow Pain & Tennis Elbow
- Tendinitis & Tendinosis
- Exercises & Stretches
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Pain
- Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Leg, Hamstring, Groin Pain
- Cortisone Injections
- Electromagnetic Energy / Deep Heat Therapy
- Healing Process
- Overcompensation Pain & Injuries
- MendMeShop Reviews
- Rotator Cuff Tear & Injury
The effect of heat application on pain, stiffness, and physical function in patients with knee osteoarthritis.
Posted by on 10/29/2017 to Knee Pain
Posted by on 10/9/2017 to Plantar Fasciitis
Experience shows that stretching the calf muscle along with the plantar fascia is key to increasing foot flexibility along with decreasing tension and pain on the heel.