Traditional treatments like spints, topical oils, and the like can help with some symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome, but more is needed if you are looking for longer-term solutions.
- Achilles T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Back and Hip T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Back Pain
- Cortisone Injections
- Elbow Pain & Tennis Elbow
- Electromagnetic Energy / Deep Heat Therapy
- Exercises & Stretches
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Healing Process
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Knee T-Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Leg, Hamstring, Groin Pain
- Leg-Arm T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- MendMeShop News & Special Offers
- Overcompensation Pain & Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Tendinitis & Tendinosis
- Wrist Pain & Carpal Tunnel
- MendMeShop & T-Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Rotator Cuff Tear & Injury
Posted by on 2/22/2018 to Electromagnetic Energy / Deep Heat Therapy
Continuous low-level heat wrap therapy was efficacious for the treatment of common conditions causing wrist pain and impairment.
Posted by on 7/2/2017 to Tendinitis & Tendinosis
Diagnosis of de Quervain's Tenosynovitis is based on the location of pain, functioning of the hand, and the presence of swelling. To perform the test, the therapist grasps the thumb and ulnar deviates the hand sharply. If sharp pain occurs along the distal radius, de Quervain's tenosynovitis will likely be the diagnosis.
Posted by on 6/19/2017 to Wrist Pain & Carpal Tunnel
Early treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is important for making sure that this condition doesn't worsen to the point of permanent nerve damage or wasted away muscles in the thumb (muscle atrophy).
Posted by on 6/16/2017 to Tendinitis & Tendinosis
De Quervain's Syndrome is an inflammatory condition that is commonly caused by cumulative injury, and is one of the most common diagnosed conditions treated by hand specialists.