Hamstring ailments are not always specific to the hamstring. Gait changes and biomechanics play important roles in the development of many muscle and soft tissue conditions.
- Achilles T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Back and Hip T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Back Pain
- Cortisone Injections
- Elbow Pain & Tennis Elbow
- Electromagnetic Energy / Deep Heat Therapy
- Exercises & Stretches
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Healing Process
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Knee T-Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Leg, Hamstring, Groin Pain
- Leg-Arm T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- MendMeShop News & Special Offers
- Overcompensation Pain & Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Tendinitis & Tendinosis
- Wrist Pain & Carpal Tunnel
- MendMeShop & T-Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Rotator Cuff Tear & Injury
Posted by on 2/20/2019 to Leg, Hamstring, Groin Pain
Posted by on 7/2/2018 to Knee Pain
Now, just because the trigger point causes pain does not mean that the location of the knot is painful itself. When the pain is located at the tense muscle spot it is called a primary trigger point. However, pain can also appear in areas away from the active trigger point - such pain is called referred pain. It is important to treat the spot that causes the referred pain and not the location of the pain itself.
Posted by on 6/7/2018 to Leg, Hamstring, Groin Pain
The key to managing gluteal tendinopathy is to reduce load on the tendon while improving functional movement of the hip and pelvis. In addition, a focus on enhancing the rebuilding of the injured tendon collagen (along wiht other weakened or damaged tissues) needs to happen.
Posted by on 12/27/2017 to Exercises & Stretches
Although a great many studies have shown that eccentric training can help you reduce your risk of muscle strains, there is currently no clear consensus among researchers about exactly how it works.