The enhancing of blood flow to injured muscle, tendons, ligaments, and even cartilage has to be your focus in order to repair and rebuild the injured tissues
- MendMeShop News & Special Offers
- Frozen Shoulder
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Wrist Pain & Carpal Tunnel
- Elbow Pain & Tennis Elbow
- Tendinitis & Tendinosis
- Exercises & Stretches
- Knee Pain
- Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Leg, Hamstring, Groin Pain
- Cortisone Injections
- Electromagnetic Energy / Deep Heat Therapy
- Healing Process
- Overcompensation Pain & Injuries
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Shoulder T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Knee T-Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Back and Hip T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Achilles T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Leg-Arm T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- MendMeShop & T-Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Rotator Cuff Tear & Injury
Posted by on 5/25/2018 to Electromagnetic Energy / Deep Heat Therapy
Posted by on 3/21/2018 to Healing Process
The healing of muscle and soft tissue injuries happens in distinctive stages. Understanding the 4 stages of healing will allow you to better implement a plan of action to help overcome various injuries and conditions.
Posted by on 9/8/2017 to Electromagnetic Energy / Deep Heat Therapy
What's Better to Treat Your Muscle Pain - Ice or Heat? The answers depends upon which stage of the injury cycle you are currently in. In most cases, a combination of both ice and heat should be utilized in conjunction with one another.
Posted by on 9/4/2017 to Healing Process
Many individuals focus on suppression of pain symptoms versus a focus on actual healing of injured tissues (which is the source of the pain to begin with).
Posted by on 7/4/2017 to Tendinitis & Tendinosis
Treatment for tendinopathy differs greatly vs treatment of tendonitis - so why do many people fail to recognize this??
Posted by on 5/24/2017 to Healing Process
An understanding on the three stages of injury healing is critical before you can formulate a plan of action for treatment. Many people tend to focus too much on inflammation stage, while ignoring the more critical stages later in the cycle.