This infographic from Dr. Josh Axe provides a nice overview on three stretches to consider if you are contending with a bout of Frozen Shoulder...
- Achilles T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Back and Hip T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Back Pain
- Cortisone Injections
- Elbow Pain & Tennis Elbow
- Electromagnetic Energy / Deep Heat Therapy
- Exercises & Stretches
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Healing Process
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Knee T-Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Leg, Hamstring, Groin Pain
- Leg-Arm T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- MendMeShop News & Special Offers
- Overcompensation Pain & Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder T Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Tendinitis & Tendinosis
- Wrist Pain & Carpal Tunnel
- MendMeShop & T-Shellz Wrap Reviews
- Rotator Cuff Tear & Injury
Posted by on 8/29/2017 to Frozen Shoulder
Frozen Shoulder is a condition that can last for many months as there are three stages that one must complete. How you approach the treatment aspects will determine how long Frozen Shoulder will last for.
Posted by on 6/26/2017 to Frozen Shoulder
The common belief is that Frozen Shoulder is idiopathic in nature (meaning, it does have a true cause). While this may be true to a certain extent, there are a number of risk factors for developing the condition that people need to be aware of.
Posted by on 4/15/2017 to Electromagnetic Energy / Deep Heat Therapy
Results of research to determine whether the addition of deep or superficial heating to stretching produces better clinical outcomes than stretching alone in the management of frozen shoulder.