Please note: This device treats BOTH shoulders.
The Side Shoulder BFST Wrap® is an effective treatment device for muscle or soft tissue injuries affecting the side, front or back of the shoulder including the deltoid muscle (top of arm). Great for Frozen Shoulder and Bicep Tendon issues.
This device was previously known as the Inferno Wrap
The Side Shoulder BFST Wrap® can help you heal and reduce the pain caused by your shoulder injury, shoulder dislocation, tendonitis or chronic soft tissue condition. Consistent conservative treatment with a Side Shoulder BFST Wrap® will stimulate the circulatory system in the shoulder, enhancing blood flow to the area. This powerful diathermy will decrease pain and speed your body's owning healing mechanism. The BFST® treatment is a very powerful therapeutic experience!
- One Size Fits All
- Optimal for:
- Pain & Inflammation Reduction for Shoulder Arthritis
- Shoulder Dislocation Recovery
- Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
- Locked Shoulder
- Shoulder Post-Surgery Recovery Rehab.
- Shoulder Arthritis Pain & Inflammation Reduction
- Long & Short Head Biceps Strain
- Deltoid Muscle Strain, Partial Tears
- Labral Tears including SLAP Tears
- Long & Short Head Biceps Tendonitis & Tenosynovitis,
- Bankart Tears
- Glenohumeral Cavity Injury
The Side Shoulder BFST Wrap® is an effective treatment device for muscle or soft tissue injuries affecting the side, front or back of the shoulder. Injuries closer to the neck around the trapezius area should be treated using the Top Shoulder BFST Wrap®.
The Side Shoulder BFST Wrap® will increase natural blood flow in your shoulder and shoulder socket.. Increased Blood Flow enhances your body's natural healing process by delivering oxygen, nutrients and anti-bodies directly to the site of your injury.
A Side Shoulder BFST Wrap® will Greatly Increase Blood Flow in your Shoulder, Deltoid muscle and Biceps Tendons, Significantly Increasing the Rate of Healing
Side Shoulder BloodFlow Stimulation Therapy® Treatments can be used:
- After swelling and inflammation have been reduced with a Side Shoulder ColdCure Wrap®
- Before exercise or workouts to warm up your shoulder prevent re-injury of the tendons in your shoulder
- Before and after surgery during rehabilitation to warm up your tissues before physical therapy, exercising or stretching
- Anytime you feel that your shoulder has stiffened up, is tight, reducing your mobility and causing pain
- After a Shoulder Dislocation Injury, once the joint has been reset and swelling has been reduced.
- Anytime you have sore or aching soft tissue in your shoulder
..and any other situation where you need to increase blood flow to your shoulder to relax your soft tissue, relieve pain, prevent re-injury and enhance the flexibility of your body!
Side Shoulder BFST Wraps® = The Most Effective Blood Flow Stimulators Available!
The Side Shoulder BFST Wrap® can help you heal and reduce the pain caused by your shoulder injury, tendonitis or chronic soft tissue condition. Consistent conservative treatment with a Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap® will stimulate blood flow to soothe your pain and treat damaged tissue - providing an incredible therapeutic experience!
The Side Shoulder BFST Wrap® is an amazing product that relaxes the soft tissue in your shoulder while reducing pain and speeding up the body's natural healing process. Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy™ reduces, or even eliminates, the need for potentially harmful medication while it heals your damaged tissue. This therapy can also be used with other conservative treatment methods - like physical therapy, post-surgery rehabilitation, and cold compression with a Side Shoulder ColdCure Wrap®.
The Side Shoulder BFST Wrap® is the only product we know that has been developed specifically to heal soft tissue injury by using Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy™. It works unbelievably well! You can be certain there is nothing else like a Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap® for complete injury healing.
The incredible healing power provided by our Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap® comes highly recommended by physicians, therapists and sports professionals worldwide.
Why you will love your Side Shoulder BFST/Inferno Wrap®
People everywhere are choosing the BFST Wrap® for home therapy because:
- it heals your injured tissue, safely and naturally, without medication
- it heals small tears from repetitive use injuries, reducing the risk of chronic tendonitis, tendonosis and other chronic conditions
- it has proven to be a highly effective tool for reducing pain & inflammation caused by Shoulder Arthritis
- it increases flexibility & elasticity of soft tissue (tendons, ligaments, muscle)
- it soothes pain and whisks away toxins
- it reduces the pain of chronic conditions
- it can be used before exercise to warm up your shoulder to reduce the risk of injury - Professional athletes use them!
- it repairs minor tissue damage when used after activity
- it provides an accelerated healing rate that will save time and money when associated with doctor or physical therapist visits
- it is an outstanding tool for post-surgery rehabilitation, getting you back to work faster
The BFST Wrap®(previously named the Inferno Wrap®), is an FDA Registered Medical Device and is suitable for use in hospitals and therapeutic clinics.
The Powerful BFST® Healing Advantage
Applying a warming temperature therapy to your shoulder injury can boost your body's natural ability to re-grow tissue needed to heal. Regular Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap® treatments can reduce pain and stiffness from scar tissue and increase overall joint flexibility. Increasing blood flow with a Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap® will also increase the amount of oxygen that is being sent to your tissue AND your tissue's ability to absorb oxygen.
Not only that, but increased blood flow whisks away dead or dying cells and any toxins those cells are producing in your shoulder. Getting rid of toxins can help to create a positive healing environment for your tissue. Instead of constantly holding onto toxins in your shoulder, your damaged tissue can now receive tons of blood flow that is rich in oxygen and nutrients. This is the stunning benefit of consistent Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap® BFST® treatments.
The Side Shoulder BFST Wrap® Treatment Advantages just keep coming...
According to the trusted medical knowledge of Justus F. Lehmann, M.D. (well-known rehabilitation medicine specialist-amazon.com link), increasing the temperature of soft tissue through the application of a warming therapy will also provide these 7 Truly Amazing Benefits:
Increased Flexibility of Tissue
Warming up tissue before stretching (exercise at home or in a physical therapy clinic) can provide on-going flexibility in your tissue that will continue after the stretch is done. Experiments conducted by medical professionals have shown that applying warm temperature treatments (like the Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap®) before stretching range-of-motion exercises can provide lingering flexibility that is beneficial when stretching any of the soft tissue in your shoulder and other soft tissues in that area.
Decreased Joint Stiffness
Medical studies have shown a decrease in joint stiffness after the temperature of injured tissue is increased with a warming temperature therapy compared to the stiffness experienced at a much lower, normal, body temperature.
Relief from Muscle Spasms
Tissue and muscles that have been over-strained or injured can suffer from continuous squeezing in the muscle fibers... This is also known as a muscle spasm or trigger point pain. On-going muscle spasms will decrease blood flow and increase your nerves' sensitivity to pain.
It has been believed for a long time by many medical professionals that a warming treatment like Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy™ can reduce muscle spasms. Increasing blood flow will stop the cycle of muscle spasms in your shoulder by feeding your muscles enough blood flow to relax.
Control & Reduction of Pain
There are a lot of reasons why you may feel pain in your shoulder... You could be feeling pain from deltoid, trapezius or pec muscle spasms, lack of blood flow to your rotator cuff, and even stress placed on your nerves due to overall stiffness in your shoulder joint. Significant pain relief can be felt from introducing Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy™ treatments. Increasing the temperature of your shoulder can reduce pain sensation experienced by the nerves in your damaged tissue.
Increased Blood Flow
Using a warming temperature treatment, with a device like the Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap®, can produce an increased level of blood flow similar to the amount of blood flow achieved through regular exercise.
Relief of On-going Inflammation
Increased blood flow can take away any remaining built up fluid (edema) and lingering inflammation. This will help to decrease your pain and speed up the healing process.
Treats a Variety of Shoulder Injuries
Warming temperature therapies like BFST® Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap® treatments are now becoming a leading edge medical care solution for soft tissue injuries to promote both relief in chronic injuries (tendinitis, tendonosis, bursitis, frozen shoulder or arthritis) and speed up the overall healing process for newer (acute) shoulder injuries.
With BFST® your injury is constantly being fed with healing, nutritious, oxygen and energy filled blood. This is exactly what your soft tissue needs to heal.
Incredible therapy and comfort - all wrapped up in one.
The unique Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap® is designed with every detail in mind to give you the most effective and most enjoyable therapeutic experience available anywhere. Here’s Why!
The Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap®:
- Plugs into a wall outlet to get the necessary power for consistent therapeutic treatments.
- Has a special signal controller that can be set for 3 different power levels of application (3 = High, 2 = Medium, 1 = Low) with an automatic shut off feature.
- Has a flexible Energy Web® that conforms to your body like cloth.
- Has a 7 foot long cord so you can sit or lie comfortably and watch TV, read or surf the net while you're using it.
- Operates with no sound or vibration or motion.
- Doesn't require the use of creams or gels.
- Allows you to simply wrap it loosely around your injury and turn it on.
- Has adjustable Velcro® straps for a fit that you control to your personal level of comfort.
- Fits conveniently over or under clothes so you can wear it and carry on with your day.
- Is made of soft, breathable material with comfort in mind to insulate your warming treatment temperature.
- Is made of premium, medical grade neoprene that won't stretch out of shape over time.
The BFST Wrap® (previously named Inferno Wrap) is available at MendMeShop.com and there is NOTHING ELSE on the market like this to soothe your tendon pain and to help your injury heal, we guarantee it!
Speak to your doctor, physical therapist or other trusted medical professional today to see how you can incorporate Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap® treatments into your injury recovery process.
What can a Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap® Treat?
The Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap® promotes healing and/or treats on-going pain and stiffness for:
- frozen shoulder / locked shoulder
- superior labral anterior-to-posterior (SLAP) tear
- SLAP Lesions, Superior Strains
- Repetitive Overhead Injuries of the Shoulder -
- Repetitive stress/strain injury (RSI)
- Post-operative recovery of the shoulder
- Separated shoulder (AC Separation)
- Arthritis pain (it won't cure arthritis, but it will reduce pain and swelling)
- Bursitis (rotator cuff / subacromial bursitis)
- Subdeltoid Bursitis
- bicep tendonitis, impingement or partial tear
- rotator cuff tendonitis / tendonosis
- supraspinatus tendonitis
- calcific tendonitis
- shoulder instability
- general shoulder pain
- deltoid muscle injury
- other soft tissue shoulder injuries and chronic conditions
Note: For treatments closer to the neck, most clients prefer the Top Shoulder BFST Wrap® over the Side Shoulder BFST Wrap®.
Purchase a Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap® now and start healing! It has changed the lives of our customers and it will change yours too.
MendMeShop - Our Reputation Speaks for Itself!
At MendMeShop we offer only the premium quality healthcare products that work, because we want you to feel better. Our business is built on our reputation and we want you to be as satisfied with your MendMeShop experience as tens of thousands of our customers are. That is what your purchase from us will be - an experience. Not only do we supply superior products, MendMeShop Specialists are available to help you get the right products and treatment advice.
Complimentary product and treatment advice throughout your therapy!
An exclusive service, only available to MendMeShop customers.
You will also have the peace of mind with our 60 day trial period and automatic 1 year warranty. We know making a decision to find the right pain relief and healing products for you can be difficult, especially on-line, and we don't want you to worry. With every product, you have our guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied or you get your money back. That's how much we believe in the products we sell!
As an MendMeShop customer you can be confident in your purchase because we offer:
- Superior products that have been carefully researched and developed to stop your pain naturally and heal you faster.
- Trained MendMeShop Product and Treatment Specialists available 7 days a week for individualized treatment advice - just call 1-866-237-9608 within Continental North America (+1-705-445-3505 internationally).
- Our iron-clad 60 day money back guarantee. After following instructions and find your are not satisfied with your ColdCure Wrap®, call us to return for a 100% refund (shipping not included).
- Automatic 1 year replacement warranty against defects.
- Optional 1 year extended warranty available for this product.
Our customers love the quick, natural pain relief and you will too.
Our customers love how the BFST Wrap quickly exceeds their expectations, and you will too.
For more information about our Side Shoulder BFST Wrap®, Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy™ and how this device will work for you, check out our Side Shoulder Inferno Wrap® Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy™ page on aidmyrotatorcuff.com here
Disclaimer: The BFST Wrap® and ColdCure Wrap® products continually undergo stringent testing and improvement by our manufacturer. For this reason, the product you receive may vary slightly from product images shown although we guarantee it will be just as effective (if not better) than the product shown!
Find out more about the Side Shoulder BFST Wrap® by calling our Customer Advisers toll free within Continental North America at 1-866-237-9608, +1-705-445-3505 internationally, or email email@example.com.