Please note: This device treats BOTH shoulders.
The Side Shoulder ColdCure Wrap® can help you reduce the pain and swelling caused by your shoulder injury, shoulder dislocation, tendonitis or chronic soft tissue condition. Consistent conservative treatment with a Side Shoulder ColdCure Wrap® will alleviate a lot of the pain from a soft tissue injury while providing comfortable cold compression for your shoulder.
- One Size Fits All
- Optimal for:
- Pain & Inflammation Reduction for Shoulder Arthritis
- Shoulder Dislocation Recovery
- Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
- Locked Shoulder
- Shoulder Post-Surgery Recovery Rehab.
- Shoulder Arthritis Pain & Inflammation Reduction
- Long & Short Head Biceps Strain
- Deltoid Muscle Strain, Partial Tears
- Labral Tears including SLAP Tears
- Long & Short Head Biceps Tendonitis & Tenosynovitis,
- Bankart Tears
- Glenohumeral Cavity Injury
Instead of Ice, Use Cold Compression
There really is no scenario where usage of ice can compare to cold compression. Now when it comes to cold compression, know that our ColdCure Wraps really are the best cold compression wrap you will find.
There are many cold wraps out there, and a lot of them will bunch up, slide off, or simply don't get tight enough. Others have gel packs that are water-based ice wraps (we now know that ice isn't good for you) or blue/white goo gel packs (made of harmful chemicals and/or anti-freeze) that warm up too quickly and squish out to the corners of the gel pack when compression is applied.
It sounds like cold compression should be a simple thing. All you need to do is:
- Get long-lasting cold to decrease your pain.
- Apply compression to your injury to reduce swelling, edema, and fluid build-up in your shoulder.
You'll find a lot of inferior "cold compression wraps" out there try to do both of these things but fail miserably in the process. Either they'll get you the cold OR compression (or neither) leaving you with a completely ineffective treatment.
For the Best Cold Compression, Use ColdCure Technology
Why is ColdCure Technology better than ice or other cold wraps?
- Each Wrap comes with 3 large gel packs. You can have 1 gel pack inside the wrap while the other 2 are in the freezer ready for use at any time.
- Each Gel Pack has a warm spot prevention layer. High Thermal Conductivity allows the gel pack to deliver its full cooling power at any hot spots on the treatment area. Ineffective cold wraps will not deliver consistent cold in hot spots as they do not have high thermal conductivity.
- Perfect Fit. It's designed to provide a perfect fit for all body types.
- Medical Grade FDA registered medical device means it can be used in hospitals or home, and it does what we say it does.
- Our gel is food-grade and non toxic enclosed in tough yet soft vinyl that wont split or leak.
- More Cooling Power per Gel Pack A Cold Compression Side Shoulder ColdCure Wrap is heavy - that is because there is a LOT of cooling power in every gel pack. This is a big problem with ice packs - cheap ones don't have enough to do the job properly. Gel is heavy and a lot of gel is MUCH more expensive to make - and it is not cheap to ship either. This is why everyone makes pretty wraps with just a little bit of gel, and you know by now that's not good.
Medical Grade Means It Stands Apart
Our ColdCure Wraps stand apart because our gel packs are made with a food-grade PVC shell, food-grade non-toxic gel, there are no dyes or chemicals and they're FDA approved medical devices.
The coolest part about the is the patented gel formulation that allows millions of tiny snowflakes to form inside the gel when chilled. This network of cold snowflakes in the gel gives you 3 times more cold therapy than any other traditional blue gel pack available on the market today.
Every ColdCure Wrap comes with 3 very large packs of gel each to fit inside the soft neoprene shell. That's truly stunning when compared to most other wraps on the market that weigh in at only about 1lb or less... including the wrap!
Every ColdCure Wrap gel pack is very heavy, typically containing 2 to 3 times as much gel than a traditional cold pack. This highly engineered gel has a high heat capacity (pound for pound it has more cooling power than traditional gel) which means that you have serious cooling power in each gel pack! I even put a couple packs in the cooler when I go camping for the weekend! It keeps things COLD, LONGER. It also won't leak - EVER.. although if it did, you shouldn't worry, as our gel is non-toxic, food-grade, FDA registered, medical grade.
Effective Cold Compression Therapy slows nerve and cell function - reducing swelling that blocks blood vessels from doing their job.
Maximum Healing Anytime, Anywhere with a Side Shoulder BFST Wrap®
Maximum Pain Relief & Swelling Reduction Anywhere with a with a Side Shoulder ColdCure Wrap®
ColdCure Cold compression is used to treat injuries or conditions that are red, hot, inflamed, swollen and suffering from tissue damage (a tear or recovering from surgery). Cold therapy is a natural / organic pain reliever that numbs pain right at the source of your injury. While doing this the cold also slows cellular break-down for acute (recent) soft tissue injury.
When to use a ColdCure Wrap:
- 24 to 72 hours after your initial injury or when you first notice pain and swelling to stop cellular damage, relieve pain, and decrease swelling.
- After exercise, workouts or activity of any kind to prevent re-injury.
- Before and after surgery during rehabilitation to control pre and post-surgery pain and swelling.
- Anytime you feel your plantar ligament (or big toe for sesamoiditis) has been over-extended, over-worked, twisted, strained or sprained causing pain and swelling.
- Anytime you have swelling, sharp throbbing pain or inflammation.
- Any other situation where you need to draw the pain and inflammation out of your shoulder and surrounding tissue.
ColdCure Shoulder Wrap Treatments are a highly effective way to get immediate pain relief and promote long-term healing. In your lifetime you've probably had your mom, family doctor, nurse, surgeon or physical therapist tell you to use ice right after you're injured. Now, instead of ice, you can use ColdCure - a better alternative to ice in every way.
It's crucial to use cold after any sort of activity causes you on-going pain.
Cold compression works best to relieve pain, swelling and inflammation for new injuries, re-injury and during immediate post surgery recovery. Cold therapy should also be used during the first 24 - 72 hours of treatment, combined with resting your injury.
If you've been suffering for some time with a chronic plantar fasciitis injury you should only use cold after activity causes you more pain or triggers more inflammatory response symptoms (red, hot, inflamed, swollen). This would be when your shoulder starts to hurt at the end of the day after you've been actively using your arms or upper body or performing any other tasks put stress on your shoulder (there are not many tasks that don't involve arm and shoulder use). When used at this time, cold compression becomes a natural / organic pain reliever, treating the site where you feel the pain.
Sometimes we feel pain while doing a certain activity - should you still use cold? Too much cold therapy can reduce your ability to heal correctly, because cold is a short term painrelievernot a deep tissue healer.
Too much cold will keep your injury in the same state - slowing down the healing process. This can sometimes make chronic injuries linger even longer. This is why you use Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy (via the BFST Wrap) when you suffer from a chronic, tight or stiff injury after the swelling is reduced. BFST treatments enhance blood-flow, increase elasticity of dense soft tissue (muscles, tendons, ligaments) and basically gets your joint limbered up and back to normal.
Side Shoulder ColdCure Wrap® = The Best Cooling Temperature Therapy on the Market!
When treating your injury with a cold therapy it's vital to get the temperature right. Some gels freeze solid and cause ice burn if left on the skin for too long (those are the ones that sting your skin, are uncomfortable to wear for more than 5 minutes, and maybe even give you a burning or aching feeling). Other gels simply don't hold the cold at a temperature where you need it to treat your pain and swelling - they warm up in minutes!
When using any kind of ice wrap it's important to have a safe frosty cooling sensation for the duration of your treatment. And with the unique formula of our RigiGel® cold packs, the Side Shoulder ColdCure Wrap® is guaranteed to stay at a correct temperature for the whole treatment period. ColdCure ® gel is designed to stay in place with a maximum cooling sensation that lasts longer! There's no better way to quickly reduce swelling and numb your pain!
What Our BFST & ColdCure Wraps Deliver:
When You Use The ColdCure Wrap and The BFST Wrap, You Are Getting:
- Products that are approved by the FDA for use in the hospital or at home.
- A Cold compression Medical Device that relieves pain, inflammation and swelling fast with consistent cold temperatures that WON'T reach temperatures so low that it causes cryoburn (like ice or blue gel packs full of anti-freeze and chemicals).
- Food-grade, non-toxic gel packs that can be chilled in the fridge or freezer.
- A BFST Wrap with deeply penetrating blood flow stimulationright into your damaged soft tissue where you need treatment most (unlike other methods that just heat your skin - like hot water bottles, hot baths, etc.)
- Medical-grade, soft, plush, neoprene wraps that meet ISO 10993 biocompatibility testing - providing the safest product for cold compression and blood flow stimulation therapy treatment.
- A Treatment Formula that is also centered around minimizing further injury when undertaking activity. A BFST Wrap used to increase blood flow circulation and increase soft tissue elasticity before activity and a ColdCure Wrap used to relieve pain and swelling after activity.
What can a Side Shoulder ColdCure Wrap® Treat?
The Side Shoulder ColdCure Wrap® provides compression while helping get rid of swelling and pain for:
- frozen shoulder / locked shoulder
- superior labral anterior-to-posterior (SLAP) tear
- repetitive stress/strain injury (RSI)
- post-operative recovery of the shoulder
- separated shoulder (AC Separation)
- arthritis pain (it won't cure arthritis, but it will reduce pain and swelling)
- bursitis (rotator cuff / subacromial bursitis)
- bicep tendonitis, impingement or partial tear
- rotator cuff tendonitis / tendonosis
- supraspinatus tendonitis
- calcific tendonitis
- shoulder instability
- general shoulder pain
- deltoid muscle injury
- other soft tissue shoulder injuries and chronic conditions
Note: For treatments closer to the neck, most clients prefer the Top Shoulder ColdCure Wrap® over the Side Shoulder ColdCure Wrap®.
Purchase a Side Shoulder ColdCure Wrap® now and start healing! It has changed the lives of our customers and it will change yours too.
MendMeShop - Our Reputation Speaks for Itself!
At MendMeShop we offer only the premium quality healthcare products that work, because we want you to feel better. Our business is built on our reputation and we want you to be as satisfied with your MendMeShop experience as tens of thousands of our customers are. That is what your purchase from us will be - an experience. Not only do we supply superior products, MendMeShop Specialists are available to help you get the right products and treatment advice.
Complimentary product and treatment advice throughout your therapy!
An exclusive service, only available to MendMeShop customers.
You will also have the peace of mind with our 60 day trial period and automatic 1 year warranty. We know making a decision to find the right pain relief and healing products for you can be difficult, especially on-line, and we don't want you to worry. With every product, you have our guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied or you get your money back. That's how much we believe in the products we sell!
As an MendMeShop customer you can be confident in your purchase because we offer:
- Superior products that have been carefully researched and developed to stop your pain naturally and heal you faster.
- Trained MendMeShop Product and Treatment Specialists available 7 days a week for individualized treatment advice - just call 1-866-237-9608 within Continental North America (+1-705-445-3505 internationally).
- Our iron-clad 60 day money back guarantee. After following instructions and find your are not satisfied with your ColdCure Wrap®, call us to return for a 100% refund (shipping not included).
- Automatic 1 year replacement warranty against defects.
- Optional extended warrantyavailable for this product.
Our customers love the quick, natural pain relief and you will too.
For more information about our Side Shoulder ColdCure Wrap® and how this device will work for you, check out our ColdCure™ page on aidmyrotatorcuff.com here
Disclaimer: The BFST Wrap® and ColdCure Wrap® products continually undergo stringent testing and improvement by our manufacturer. For this reason, the product you receive may slightly vary from product images shown although we guarantee it will be just as effective (if not better) than the product shown!
Find out more about the Side Shoulder ColdCure Wrap® by calling our Customer Advisers toll free within Continental North America at 1-866-237-9608, +1-705-445-3505 internationally, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.