With the exception of our ebooks, all MendMeShop products come with an Iron-Clad 60 Day Money Back Guarantee on every purchase.
When purchasing from us, we ask that you take the time to treat yourself as recommended in the treatment guidelines for a 6 to 8 week period. If you are not getting expected results after following the treatment protocol for 4-8 weeks, contact us for return instructions. For overseas orders, this guarantee is extended to 75 days.
If you choose to return the product before using the recommended treatment protocol for at least 4 weeks, a restocking fee equal to 30% of the purchase price will be charged to your account.
You will not be left on your own after purchasing from us and we strive to follow up with all of you after you receive our shipment. We welcome you to email us anytime or call us during business hours (7 days per week) with any concerns or questions you may have. Our highly trained Advisor Team is understanding and respectful of your situation and will answer your questions to the best of their abilities. The toll free office number is 1-866-237-9608.
- Call us before returning a product to receive complete return instructions, including the return address.
Toll Free Returns Line (Continental US)
International Returns Line
- Pack the product securely in a box. Include a copy of the original receipt OR the purchasers name, phone number and original shipping address inside the box.
- Include all parts of the product in good condition to ensure you receive a full refund. A fee for any missing or damaged parts will be deducted from your refund.
- On the outside of the box, write Canadian Goods Returning to Seller for Refund.
- Send the parcel by regular mail from your post office. MendMeShop.com recommends that you insure the parcel, but it is not required.
IMPORTANT: ONLY USE the United States Postal Service if mailing from the USA. From overseas, use the regular postal service.
Parcels delivered by a courier service will be refused (i.e. FedEx or UPS) and returned to you at your expense.
- On the customs declaration label you fill in at the post office, write Canadian goods returning to seller for refund in the "Description of Contents" section.
- A refund will be issued for the purchase amount of the product (shipping charges are not refundable) when we receive the parcel. We will notify you when the refund has been processed.