Treat Post Hip or Back Surgery Rehabilitation and Recovery, Back or Hip Muscle Spasms, Arthritis Pain, Sciatica Injury, Lower / Middle / Upper Back Pain, Hip Tendonitis, Hip Bursitis, Iliotibial Band Syndrome (IT Band Syndrome), Gluteus Medius Tendonitis (Lower Back / Hip / Buttock Tendonitis Pain), Piriformis Syndrome, Snapping Hip Syndrome and Other Chronic Back or Hip Pain Safely, Naturally and Effectively!
Note: This product was previously known as the Back/Hip Inferno Wrap.
Maximize your BFST® Anytime, Anywhere with a Back/Hip BFST Wrap®
Use a Back/Hip BFST Wrap® anytime to increase natural blood flow in your soft tissue. Enhance your body's natural healing process by delivering oxygen, nutrients, anti-bodies and energy directly to the site of your injury. Back/Hip BFST Wrap® Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy™ treatments can be used:
- After swelling and inflammation have been reduced with a Back/Hip ColdCure Wrap®
- Before exercise or workouts to warm up your tissue to prevent re-injury
- Before and after surgery during rehabilitation to warm up your tissues before physical therapy, exercising or stretching
- Anytime you feel that your soft tissue has stiffened up, is tight, reducing your mobility and causing pain
- Anytime you have sore or aching soft tissue in your hip or back
- ..and any other situation where you need to increase blood flow to your back and hip to relax your soft tissue, relieve pain, prevent re-injury and enhance the flexibility of your body!
Get Ultimate Healing Power by Increasing Blood Flow with a Back/Hip BFST Wrap®
Back/Hip BFST Wraps® = The Most Effective Blood Flow Stimulators Available!
The Back/Hip BFST Wrap® can help you heal and reduce the pain caused by your back or hip injury, tendonitis, bursitis or chronic soft tissue condition. Consistent conservative treatment with a Back/Hip BFST Wrap® will stimulate blood flow to soothe your pain and treat damaged tissue - providing an incredible therapeutic experience!
The Back/Hip BFST Wrap® is an amazing product that relaxes the soft tissue in your back and hip while reducing pain and speeding up the body's natural healing process. Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy™ reduces, or even eliminates, the need for potentially harmful medication while it heals your damaged tissue. This therapy can also be used with other conservative treatment methods - like physical therapy, post-surgery rehabilitation and cold compression with a Back/Hip Freezie Wrap®.
The Back/Hip BFST Wrap® is the only product we know that has been developed specifically to heal soft tissue injury by using Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy™. It works unbelievably well! You can be certain there is nothing else like a Back/Hip BFST Wrap® for complete tendon healing.
The incredible healing power provided by our Back/Hip BFST Wrap® comes highly recommended by physicians, therapists and sports professionals worldwide.
Why you will love your Back/Hip BFST Wrap®
People everywhere are choosing the BFST Wrap® for home therapy because:
- it heals your injured tissue, safely and naturally, without medication
- it heals small tears from daily use to reduce the risk of tendonitis, tendonosis, bursitis, arthritis and other chronic conditions
- it soothes pain and whisks away toxins
- it reduces the pain of chronic conditions
- it can be used before exercise to warm up the soft tissue in your back and hip to reduce the risk of injury - Professional athletes use them!
- it repairs minor tissue damage when used after activity
- it saves time and money associated with doctor or physical therapist visits
The Powerful BFST® Healing Advantage
Applying a warming temperature therapy to your hip or back injury can boost your body's natural ability to re-grow tissue needed to heal. Regular Back/Hip BFST Wrap® treatments can reduce pain and stiffness from scar tissue and increase overall joint flexibility. Increasing blood flow with a Back/Hip BFST Wrap® will also increase the amount of oxygen that is being sent to your tissue AND your tissue's ability to absorb oxygen. (reference: 1)
Not only that, but increased blood flow whisks away dead or dying cells and any toxins those cells are producing in your back and hip. Getting rid of toxins can help to create a positive healing environment for your tissue. Instead of constantly holding onto toxins in your soft tissue, your damaged tissue can now receive tons of blood flow that is rich in oxygen and nutrients. This is the stunning benefit of consistent Back/Hip BFST Wrap® BFST® treatments.
The Back/Hip BFST Wrap® Treatment Advantages just keep coming...
According to the trusted medical knowledge of Justus F. Lehmann, M.D. (well-known rehabilitation medicine specialist-amazon.com link), increasing the temperature of soft tissue through the application of a warming therapy will also provide these 7 Truly Amazing Benefits:
1. Increase The Flexibility of Tissue
Warming up tissue before stretching (exercise at home or in a physical therapy clinic) can provide on-going flexibility in your tissue that will continue after the stretch is done. Experiments conducted by medical professionals have shown that applying warm temperature treatments (like the Back/Hip BFST Wrap®) before stretching range-of-motion exercises can provide lingering flexibility that is beneficial when stretching any of the soft tissue in your hip and back.
2. Decrease Joint Stiffness
Medical studies have shown a decrease in joint stiffness after the temperature of injured tissue is increased with a warming temperature therapy compared to the stiffness experienced at a much lower, normal, body temperature.
3. Relieve Muscle Spasms
Tissue and muscles that have been over-strained or injured can suffer from continuous squeezing in the muscle fibers... This is also known as a muscle spasm or trigger point pain. On-going muscle spasms will decrease blood flow and increase your nerves' sensitivity to pain.
It has been believed for a long time by many medical professionals that a warming treatment like Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy™ can reduce muscle spasms. Increasing blood flow will stop the cycle of muscle spasms in your back and hip by feeding your body with enough blood flow to relax.
4. Control and Reduce Pain
There are a lot of reasons why you may feel pain in your hip or back... You could be feeling pain from back or hip muscle spasms, lack of blood flow to your soft tissue, and even stress placed on your nerves due to overall stiffness in your hip joint. Significant pain relief can be felt from introducing Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy™ treatments. Increasing the temperature of your back and hip can reduce pain sensation experienced by the nerves in your damaged tissue.
5. Increase Blood Flow
Using a warming temperature treatment, with a device like the Back/Hip BFST Wrap®, can produce an increased level of blood flow similar to the amount of blood flow achieved through regular exercise.
6. Relieve On-going Inflammation
Increased blood flow can take away any remaining built up fluid (edema) and lingering inflammation. This will help to decrease your pain and speed up the healing process.
7. Treat a Variety of Back & Hip Injuries
Warming temperature therapies like BFST® Back/Hip BFST Wrap® treatments are now becoming a leading edge medical care solution for soft tissue injuries to promote both relief in chronic injuries (tendinitis, tendonosis, bursitis, or arthritis) and speed up the overall healing process for newer (acute) back and hip injuries.
With BFST® your injury is constantly being fed with healing, nutritious, oxygen and energy filled blood. This is exactly what your soft tissue needs to heal.
Incredible therapy and comfort - all wrapped up in one.
The unique Back/Hip BFST Wrap® is designed with every detail in mind to give you the most effective and most enjoyable therapeutic experience available anywhere. Here’s why!
The Back/Hip BFST Wrap®:
- Plugs into a wall outlet to get the necessary power for consistent therapeutic treatments.
- Has a special signal controller that can be set for 3 different power levels of application (3 = High, 2 = Medium, 1 = Low) with an automatic shut off feature.
- Has a flexible Energy Web® that conforms to your body like cloth.
- Has a 7 foot long cord so you can sit or lie comfortably and watch TV, read or surf the net while you're using it.
- Operates with no sound or vibration or motion.
- Doesn't require the use of creams or gels.
- Allows you to simply wrap it loosely around your injury and turn it on.
- Has adjustable Velcro® straps for a fit that you control to your personal level of comfort.
- Fits conveniently over or under clothes so you can wear it and carry on with your day.
- Is made of soft, breathable material with comfort in mind to insulate your warming treatment temperature.
- Is made of premium, medical grade neoprene that won't stretch out of shape over time.
The BFST Wrap® (previously named Inferno Wrap) is available at MendMeShop.com and there is NOTHING ELSE on the market like this to soothe your tendon pain and to help your injury heal, we guarantee it!
Speak to your doctor, physical therapist or other trusted medical professional today to see how you can incorporate Back/Hip BFST Wrap® treatments into your injury recovery process.
What can a Back/Hip BFST Wrap® Treat?
A Back/Hip BFST Wrap® promotes healing and/or treats on-going pain and stiffness for:
- sciatica pain
- back muscle strain, spasm or cramps
- lumbar pain
- trochanteric (hip) bursitis maintenance
- piriformis syndrome
- herniated disk pain
- hip pointer injury
- tissue damage due to hip dislocation or fracture
- snapping hip syndrome
- iliotibial band syndrome (ITBS)
- hip tendon strain or tear
- hip labral tear
- osteonecrosis in the hip joint
- upper and lower back pain
- menstrual cramps
- post-operative recovery
- tendonitis, tendonosis, tenosynovitis
- iliotibial band tendonitis / IT band tendonitis
- lower back/hip/buttock pain
- other soft tissue injuries and chronic conditions
MendMeShop - Our Reputation Speaks for Itself!
At MendMeShop we offer only the premium quality healthcare products that work, because we want you to feel better. Our business is built on our reputation and we want you to be as satisfied with your MendMeShop experience as tens of thousands of our customers are. That is what your purchase from us will be - an experience. Not only do we supply superior products, MendMeShop Specialists are available to help you get the right products and treatment advice.
Complimentary product and treatment advice throughout your therapy!
An exclusive service, only available to MendMeShop customers.
You will also have the peace of mind with our 60 day trial period and automatic 1 year warranty. We know making a decision to find the right pain relief and healing products for you can be difficult, especially on-line, and we don't want you to worry. With every product, you have our guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied or you get your money back. That's how much we believe in the products we sell!
As an MendMeShop customer you can be confident in your purchase because we offer:
- Superior products that have been carefully researched and developed to stop your pain naturally and heal you faster.
- Trained MendMeShop Product and Treatment Specialists available 7 days a week for individualized treatment advice - just call 1-866-237-9608 within Continental North America (+1-705-445-3505 internationally).
- Our iron-clad 60 day money back guarantee. After following instructions and find your are not satisfied with your ColdCure Wrap®, call us to return for a 100% refund (shipping not included).
- Automatic 1 year replacement warranty against defects.
- Optional 1 year extended warranty available for this product.
Our customers love the quick, natural pain relief and you will too.
Disclaimer: The BFST Wrap® and ColdCure Wrap® products continually undergo stringent testing and improvement by our manufacturer. For this reason, the product you receive may slightly vary from product images shown although we guarantee it will be just as effective (if not better) than the product shown!
Find out more about the Back/Hip BFST Wrap® by calling our Customer Advisers toll free within Continental North America at 1-866-237-9608, +1-705-445-3505 internationally, or email email@example.com